Sunday, November 21, 2010

I need a gas mask.

YUCK Rocket.  I swear I can hear him fart every few minutes when he's sleeping. 

That's what I get for switching food.  I'll have to try something new...again....

Darn dogs and their sensitive stomachs.  Poor Allie can't have anything with birds in it and Rocket can't have chicken so we're really limited on what they can eat.  I usually stick to grain free.

Guess I'll go have to scope out food again at IA Pet.  Jeremy's pretty sure that I need to work there part time, as much as I spend in there.  Most of the employees know my name...I should hope so, they see me every payday!

I would love to stick with the Orijen, but it's way too pricey for me.  Maybe when I get my raise in April I can go back...but Rocket has a hard time gaining weight on that food.

I'd love to be able to go back to Petsmart to buy dog food again.  This sucks.  Nobody light a match in my house...we'll all blow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment