Friday, January 28, 2011

SO LAME.

I've been incredibly lazy with training lately.  Sure, we have member classes on Thursdays, training on Sat, agility on Mon and I'm assisting a beginners class on Tuesday...but I haven't been putting a lot of work into it.  We've had a ton of OT at work, so I'm cramming in as many hours as possible so I can a much larger cushion in my bank account.  Rocket's back on Orijen, which means I can either fork out the $80+ for a 29 lb bag of the red meat or just go in every two weeks or so and spend $40 on a 15#.

The Prozyme is nuts - he looks like a different dog.  Noodle too - they both look athletic and trim instead of so skinny they can't function.  They both eat two meals a day now, so that's been huge.  Best $23 I've spent....the bottle has lasted almost 3 months.

Kind of bummed....husband doesn't feel that our house is big enough to have the four dogs and foster too.  I see where he's coming from - Rocket's a freaking bucking bronco through here and Allie and Ruby aren't too small either.  Someday, when we have a larger house we can foster, but not anytime soon.

VERY EXCITED for the day Rocket's new collar shows up!  Shouldn't be too long now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment