Sunday, January 9, 2011

Anyone else want to have a party when they pay off a credit card?

Yes, I am one of those people who gets excited about dumb things.  Paying bills?  Yep.  Paying off a credit card?  I better be strapped in my chair.  Vacuuming?  Boy howdy.  Cleaning my cube at work?  SCORE!

But seriously, I'd love to have a party every time I get myself out of debt.  This does mean, that in 2026, I will have a huge blowout appropriately named "Stick it IA Student Loan!"  Nothing like paying off $50k in student loan debt when you're 45.  I don't know how people manage to have kids and student loans.

Hopefully, if things go as planned, we will be out of credit card debt by this time next year. 

1 comment:

  1. If I waited to get out of debt, I'd probably never have a party. So invite me to yours!

    ReplyDelete