Monday, January 3, 2011

Keep your paws crossed for Ruby

Ruby, the survive it all with a growl dog, has changed recently.

I can tell she still wants to get around and go go go, but I noticed a really slight gimp in her gait.  She's been getting herself very worked up, so much so that she's giving herself lick sores on her feet.  She's growly and antsy and short tempered, more so than usual.

The scarier parts are the reasons why we're going to the vet this afternoon.

She's starting to choke on water and food.  I can hear her coughing after getting exciting about something.  Her panting in the house has increased and she's more restless than usual.

Jeremy and I have been wondering if she's older than we thought.

Please keep everything crossed for her today, I don't know what we'll do if it's what I'm worrying about.

2 comments: