Sunday, January 1, 2012

Training Goals - Jan & Feb

I'd like to make it a yearly schedule, but I've found that I can't schedule out reliably that far, so two months is it!

There are two shows in February that I'm planning on entering Kaylee and Rocket in.  Our club show on the 10/11th, and CCKC the following Friday and Saturday.  I'm hoping that in those 4 shows both Kaylee and Rocket can earn their CDs and RNs.  They have spent significant time in both of the venues, and I'm really going to be getting them used to having strangers follow us in a pattern and standing behind them in the next month.  I want them to be as prepared as I can get them!


It looks like I'm adding a third dog to the Dobe rotation.  Yesterday, Leah and I went and picked up Jadore - Bruda Jadore by Shadai - and brought her back to Casa Sizzle for a new experience.  To help her get some Obed under her belt, I've added her to my training schedule.  She's such a sweetheart, and an eternally happy dog.  She is a littermate to Jayne, and Rocket's half sister.  Tomorrow will be her first adventure with a clicker.  I'm really hoping she enjoys it!

No comments:

Post a Comment