Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Prozyme: Day 5

Well well well......I'm almost ready to call this stuff magic.  Almost.  I'm going to give it a week or so more and see what a difference it makes in that amount of time, but the changes I noticed already are crazy awesome.

1.  Both Rocket and Noodle no longer look anorexic.
2.  Rocket's spine/hips/ribs are starting to no longer be clearly visible.
3.  He's eating.  Every. Meal.  Every one.  No fuss, no refusal.  Puts his head in the bowl and eats until the food's gone.
4.  He's up to 7 cups of Acana a day...and he hasn't gotten sick once.
5.  He's EXCITED.  The dog I swore wasn't going to be normal until he was neutered is excited for meals. 

I can't wait to see if he keeps getting better.  Maybe he'll actually look the way he's supposed to soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment