Sunday, March 6, 2011

Bad things come in.....6s?

I've been a very, very bad blogger.  But I have an excuse!

I gave my computer to a friend to update.  He plugged it in at his house, ran a preliminary program, restarted it, and it died.  I had to order a new power source, which isn't a big deal.  What is a big deal, though, is that my computer is "rare."  So, on the entire interwebs, there were only two places to find the part.  I did get a small break, though, because it was half off at one site.  Almost 3 weeks later, I've got a working computer again!

That was the beginning of the end.

A few days later, the alternator on my husband's truck goes out, leaving him stranded a few times, usually late at night after I've gone to bed.

Another day or two later, I'm driving home from the club and smell burning, and a huge white cloud is following me down the road.  The station has a cracked head gasket.

We borrowed Grandpa's truck for Jeremy to drive while he waited to get his part for his truck.  He drives it one day, and I go out in the morning to borrow it for work so he can take my Cavalier in for an oil change.  Overnight, the front right tire has gone flat...all the way to the rim.  Yep, tire had a crack in it.

Finally, for broken item #5 - my washer goes out last Friday night while I'm cleaning so we can leave for the weekend.  I had to go purchase a new washer that night so it could be delivered this week.

#6 is currently an unknown....I'm crossing my fingers that nothing else decides to go wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment