Thursday, April 7, 2011

Nerves!

Holy crap, nerves!

I'm really excited, because I'm hoping that Ruby will earn two titles this weekend - her CD and RN.  We had a good Tuesday night...more than good, actually.  So good that I'm afraid that I sucked all the good recalls out of her and she won't have a repeat performance this weekend!

She actually came on a recall.  All the way.  With a perfect front with no hesitation.....THREE TIMES.  In a row.

Sounds simple, right?  I mean, it's something that everyone tries to perfect.  It was once something I never had to worry about.  But I made the rookie mistake of trying to get her thismuch closer to me by helping her get there...and she started to refuse.  "Hey, don't grab my collar."

But, three times on Tuesday.  I was so excited I couldn't believe it......that was my biggest worry for the weekend.  Now all I have to worry about is getting up and going early on both days, and figuring out how to solve the conflicts I have between our Obed and Rally classes on both days.

Keep your fingers crossed for us!  Hopefully we have two title ribbons to share this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment